Second trip to the deep in Africa.
The second trip has a lot of hope and building efforts and we achieved our goals successfully
During 11 till 14 September 2019
We aimed mostly to support educational projects and saving clean water.
We launched the biggest educational project since we started our association Relief4life.
Trip goals are
- Announcement about developmental educational complex in Niger sponsored by the Foundation Relief 4life.
- Drilling deep wells with depth 50 meters within rocky earth layers with cost 3500 dollars.
- Distributing food bins enough 15 days for the family with cost 65 dollars/ each.
- Distributing educational aids for the students in the village to help them to continue in their educational journey, with cost 20 dollars / student.
- Distributing bikes for the student to help them to arrive to their so far schools to help them in the high temperature, with cost 150 dollars / bike.
- Distributing Dairy cattle to support the families to get stable income makes stable life for poor and suffering families.
The most important achievement during #Niger_Pain_Hope_2 journey is our announcement about developmental educational complex in Niger sponsored by the Foundation Relief 4life.
This project is one of the most important projects which we shall implement on high professional level educationally, administratively and developmentally. The implementation plan is included that The project itself is financially independent after 2 years of launching God willing.
Target donation: 250000 dollars
Achieved donation: 10000 dollars
During #Niger_Pain_Hope_2 journey, the inhabitants of slums were targeted in many districts, 300 food packages were distributed to many of these families in these areas to help in mitigating their suffering. The package included the essential needs of a family that can cover their needs for two weeks.
Nearly 2500 people have utilized from this project.
A small developmental projects have been distributed to help the youth families to achieve income level raising as a supporting family financial and moral stability to help them to move forward toward a better life for them and their child and increase their abilities to send their child to the schools, we were distributed dairy cows that help them to achieve these goals.
We distributed school bags and tools for 200 students.The members of campaign themselves distributed them for students in a wonderful carnival atmosphere.The school management offered thanks and appreciation to the campaign members because of their generous donations and care of the less-income students in particular as well as their concern for the educational and pedagogical process in general.
In conjunction of #Niger_Pain_Hope_2 and thanks to Allah we saved cost of drilling 15 deep wells as a step to save clean water for 50 villages with 12000 persons.
#Niger_Pain_Hope_2 journey distributed bikes as a reward for the excellent preparatory students to encourage them to go forward to secondary schools, the students will use it in daily trips to the schools to make it more easy.
Last but not least, a mosque cornerstone has been laid in village has 2500 persons were prayed in 30 meter square mosque built of clay and palm fronds.
Our congratulations for this campaign members and who supported us in Niger trips.
Wait you in new campaign on new land on this Nigerian region to spread the hope within our families and brothers.