One of the biggest cooperation between Relief4life and Itqan association for the Holy Quran and it’s knowledge teaching.
For more than 3 years this cooperation targeted foreign students in Malaysian universities.
This project aims to teach those who already Hafez of the Holy Qur’an to teach them reading of the Qur’an, Tajweed and the other Recitations correctly to make them qualified to learn others when they get back to their countries.
A lot of achievements were accomplished during the years specially during Ramadan which is the Holy Qur’an month. During this month the efforts are doubled to make the maximum results we can, thanks for Allah then your donations.
In the following words we will share with you what we achieved recently by your donations:
Igaza courses achievements
- 5 students passed base knowledge for reading with other Recitations.
- 5 students finished the first 15 chapters of the Qur’an revision with the other Recitations.
- 6 females students from different nationalities succeeded to pass base knowledge for Hafs Recitation way, revised the first 19 chapters of the Qur’an and also finished prompting for first 3 Suras.
- A Yemeni female student succeeded to finish the whole Qur’an revision.
- Somali students succeeded to finish the whole Qur’an with the other Recitations.
- 5 males and 4 females Yemeni students finished Al-Jazriyah Text for Tajweed.
- 5 students finished the first 20 chapters of the Qur’an with the other Recitations.
The achievements still happen everyday thanks for your giving.